The Beechcraft® King Air® 350i surpasses its predecessor’s high-caliber performance with more payload capability and range, a quieter interior with standard Wi-Fi, and Pro Line Fusion™ avionics with full touch-screen simplicity. The King Air is the world’s most popular business turboprop aircraft – a title never simply granted, but earned again and again with continuous enhancement over five decades. The King Air 350i. True to its legacy of innovation.
Best of the Best
The new standard
A modern cabin that optimizes leg, shoulder and headroom is complimented by fine leathers and attention to detail.
The “squared oval” design of the King Air 350i cabin allows unparalleled passenger comfort.
Electronic window shades
New electronic dimmable window shades create an atmosphere of productivity.
Pro Line Fusion avionics
Pro Line Fusion is an intuitive touch-screen flight deck that simplifies how we aviate, navigate and communicate. Featuring standard synthetic vision and enhanced situational awareness, there is no need to search through FMS menus. It’s where the power of simplicity meets cutting-edge performance, durability and reliability.
- Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion Avionics Suite
- Three 14 inch touchscreen displays
- Synthetic Vision
- Graphical Flight Planning
- Integrated Charts and Maps
- Engine Indicating and Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
- Dual Flight Management System (FMS)
- Weather Radar System (WXR)
- Integrated Terrain Awareness and Warning System (iTAWS)
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance (TCAS I)
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Dual Navigation and Communication Radios